February Favourites / 2017

It seems like only last week that I uploaded my January Favourites... where has the year gone already?! February was a good month for me, perhaps not as amazing for me as January was but I think that's because I've been at university for the majority of February and I've had a lot of stress. March will probably consist of the same, but then I can guarantee that April will be better for me, so it's not completely bad. 

I found it quite difficult to round up my favourites this month because I haven't really used anything new, but I'll get on with it anyway!

Creamy Fantasy 'Salted Caramel & Almond' Shower Creme / AVON



I was given this shower creme as a gift for Christmas and it quickly became one the best things I have ever smelt. It smells and looks like caramel and it's so tempting to eat this - however I wouldn't advise that. The overall quality of the product is amazing, it makes me smell lovely after using it in the shower. I can't recommend this product enough, and think it's time to try some more AVON shower cremes (perhaps some Spring/flower scents this time!).

Sweet Vanilla Bubble Bath / AVON



I've only just realised that this is also an AVON product! This was also given to me as a Christmas present and, although I don't get to have baths often, I have used this product enough to know how incredible it is. Firstly, the smell is GORGEOUS. It's the perfect vanilla scent. Secondly, a little goes a long way! Seriously, this stuff creates so many bubbles! The bubbles are also extremely soft and almost-silky. Every time I have used this product, I have had such a relaxing bath and I'm so happy to have this product. Again, it's made me want to check out some more AVON bubble bath products.

Personalised Marshmallows / Boomf



This is a product which I was EXTREMELY impressed with. For Valentine's Day, I decided to give my boyfriend some personalised marshmallows using Boomf. One reason I loved this process is because Boomf's website made it super easy to customise the marshmallows and place the images in the exact order you want them to be. You can also choose your own images or images that Boomf provides for you too. Another reason why I love Boomf is because the shipping was free and my product came ridiculously quickly. And a final reason why I love Boomf is because the quality of the picture on the marshmallows was unbelievably amazing. I was overwhelmed with how amazing the pictures looked on the marshmallows. The marshmallows themselves also tasted amazing and high-quality. Overall, there is nothing I can fault about Boomf. I will definitely be using their services again because these marshmallows turned out to be amazing and they do chocolates too so I might try those out!

DIY Polaroid Picture Frame / My Boyfriend



When my boyfriend got bored one day when I was at uni and he was left in my house alone, he put my Polaroid pictures into a frame and decorated the background. When he showed me what he had done, I was so happy I could cry! This is a perfect way to have my favourite Polaroid pictures on display and I loved how much effort he put into it. I think it's perfect and every time I see it on my desk it makes me smile.

Oral-B Electric Toothbrush Pro 2500



At the start of 2017, I purchased my first ever electric toothbrush because my boyfriend had one and I loved it each time I used it. I got the toothbrush in my favourite colour (blue) which made me stupidly happy. Now that I've used an electric toothbrush, I don't think I'll ever go back to a manual one. My teeth feel cleaner and smoother after using an electric one, and the only annoying thing is that you have to charge it. Other than that, it's the perfect toothbrush for me. One useful thing about it is that it has a timer to let you know when you've brushed for 2 minutes, which is perfect for me as I usually lose track of time!

MyFitnessPal



When I told my flatmate (who has a Personal Training qualification) that I wanted to take nutrition and working out seriously, he helped me out immensely by creating a workout plan for me and logging my macros into MyFitnessPal. This app is the perfect way of working out how to change your diet and clean up your nutrition. I now know how much to eat each day, what's inside what I'm eating, and useful tips on how to change this. This app allows you to scan the barcode on the food you eat and it tells you how much Fat/Carbs/Protein/Sugar/etc. is in the food! It also keeps track of these levels so you know what foods you should be eating. I'm obsessed with this app and it's really helping me to live a healthy lifestyle.

Sing Street / Netflix

When I was bored one night, I wanted to watch a new movie on Netflix. Sing Street was advertised because it has AMAZING reviews. When reading the description of the movie, I wasn't completely convinced that I would like it. However, once I had watched it, I LOVED IT. It's set in 1980's, and it features the incredible music from that time. It has a bit of romance in it, it has a bit of abuse in it, it has a bit of comedy in it. I was completely hooked. The entire movie is amazing and I was so obsessed with the soundtrack that I immediately downloaded and can't stop singing all the songs from it. There were parts that made me cry, and there were parts that made me laugh. You just have to watch it; I didn't think I would like it but afterwards I fell completely in love with it.

Riverdale / Netflix

My final favourite of February is this new series on Netflix: Riverdale. As it's a new series that is currently ongoing, I can only watch one episode a week (WHICH SUCKS) however I am so obsessed with it that I watched each episode about 3 times until the next one comes out. If you like Pretty Little Liars, you will LOVE Riverdale. I love all the actors in it too, and I think the storylines are very well thought-out. It's so difficult to wait each week for a new episode, but I'm so happy I started watching this because it's become one of my favourite things about February.

Thank you for reading this blog post. Please let me know in the comments what you have loved during February, I'm really interested to know. Have a wonderful week, and I'll be back again soon.

-bunnydiver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Becky Stoakes. Powered by Blogger.