Autumn Lush Haul!


Autumn has officially arrived and I cannot contain my excitement. I am a huge advocate of all things cosy - and Autumn is the PERFECT season for me to embrace this. 

For our 3 year anniversary, my boyfriend bought me all of these Lush goodies that I am about to feature in this haul. I am so insanely grateful and appreciative of everything he bought me, and I also feel so lucky that my student house this year has a bathtub so I can actually use all of this stuff! Let the haul commence!

Butterbear

I have already done a review of this product (here) so if you'd like to know more detail then please click that! Basically, this is one of my favourite bath bombs from Lush. I love the smell, I love the adorable aesthetic, I love how soft it makes my skin feel. It's just a really cosy and cute bath bomb, it isn't too expensive and I can't fault it!

Star Dust

I have never used this bath bomb before but I love how cute it is and I'm really excited to try it. It's also really thick and huge - perfect for a deep-filled bath. It's sweet-scented, but not too sweet. Smelling it makes my mouth water and I can't wait to smell like this bath bomb once I use it!

Pumpkin

Can we just talk about how adorable this bath bomb is? Seriously, if that isn't the definition of Autumn then I don't know what is. This is the product that I am the most excited to use because it's a new product and it just looks amazing! I feel like I need to purchase more of these bath bombs before Halloween is over.


Tisty Tosty

I also have a review of this bath bomb (here). I love this product because of the rose buds it leaves in the bath once you've used it, I think it's so adorable and romantic. This is just an adorable product and I can't wait to use it. The smell is also super refreshing, which adds to the many reasons why I love this bath bomb.

MMMelting Marshmallow Moment
I am really curious to use this product because I mainly stick to bath bombs, yet this is a bath oil. I have never used a bath oil before, so I'm really excited. The colours in this product add to the effect - it makes it quite an upbeat and happy product. The smell reminds me of the classic Snow Fairy scent - which I LOVE. It's definitely quite sickly sweet so I wouldn't recommend this to people who aren't keen on sweet scents, but I personally love it.

I am extremely excited to use all of my new products and officially get ready for the cold seasons coming up. It's always really nice to relax in a bath and forget about your daily stresses for 20 minutes. The perfect way to end each day.

Thank you for reading this blog post, I hope you have a lovely day and I'll be back soon with another one (I hope).

-bunnydiver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Becky Stoakes. Powered by Blogger.