August Favourites / Beauty, TV, Food

As I write this, it is pouring with rain outside and I am snuggled up in a blanket feeling the cosiest I have all year. It's pretty clear that Summer is coming to an end and, surprisingly, I'm not feeling too sad about that.

August has been the perfect month for me in terms of finding new things that I love. I had so much stuff I wanted to include in this blog post that I actually removed some of the things so that this post didn't take you 200 years to read. 
Moving on, here are my favourites from the month of August!

Zoella Beauty 'Hey Roomie' Reed Diffuser

I have been on such a Zoella Beauty hype this year - with the Sweet Inspirations launch and the new Christmas range being released soon! I was given this reed diffuser for my birthday and couldn't wait to try it out as although Zoella Beauty products are affordable, the quality can be a bit hit-or-miss. However, I was extremely surprised with how amazing this product is. It makes my room smell so fresh and this is a main reason as to why I've been spending a lot of time in my room this summer. The scent, for some reason, reminds me of a trip to the Lake District or quite a scenic place. It's really fresh and cosy, I don't think there will be many people who dislike this scent.

Model's Prefer YBF Makeup Range


When I was 10, I given around £400 worth of Model's Prefer makeup to try out. However, back then (as this was 9 years ago), I didn't really wear makeup so I just stored all the makeup under my bed. This month, I managed to find a lot of it and amazingly it was all still as good quality as when I first received it - bearing in mind, this was 9 YEARS AGO! I have grown such a love for this brand and all the makeup I received. This brand has motivated me to try different makeup looks because I love all the products I was given and want to use them all! I am insanely impressed with this brand, there isn't one product that I don't like.

Zoella Beauty 'Sweet Inspirations' Body Mist


I told you I was on a Zoella Beauty hype! I love this body mist because the scent is so beautiful and it lasts all day. The scent was inspired by sweet macarons and almonds, and typically the scents you would find in a French patisserie. I can agree with that; the scent definitely reminds me of those things. However, if you aren't into sweet scents then this might be a bit too much for you (my boyfriend hates the smell of this). But I absolutely love it and it's been the perfect Summer scent for me.

Sandals
Summer is the best month for shoes, in my opinion. I love sandals so much and I am going to miss them when it gets too cold to have my feet out. These sandals are from Deichmann and, considering I have worn them pretty much every day, they are in great condition! I love wearing sandals with freshly painted bright pink toenails - it increases my mood by so much.

Stranger Things

If you've been living under a rock or for some reason haven't heard of this, Stranger Things is a Netflix original series... and it is SO GOOD! When I first heard about this series, I didn't think it would be for me. I typically only enjoy rom-coms, or just anything with romance in it. I am definitely not a thriller/horror type person. However, Stranger Things has been one of the best series I've ever watched - it was incredible! It's not too scary, but it has really gripping plots that made me clench my teeth in anticipation. I was also really pleased with the ending and I'm so happy that there will be a season 2. I highly recommend this series, even if you don't think you will like the genre.

Shofu

This is someone who most of you probably won't have heard of, but Shofu is a YouTuber who I have been obsessed with recently. I was subscribed to him a few years ago but unfortunately had to unsubscribe when my exams came up because I didn't have time to watch his videos. But this Summer, I have been addicted to him again. He uploads videos about Pokemon, Super Smash Bros and all the games I love. I am definitely a Nintendo fan, and it's really relaxing to step aside from the beauty side of YouTube to watch some gaming videos. I also love Shofu's personality - he makes every video enjoyable to watch because he's naturally so funny.


Animal Crossing Wild World

This game has been a favourite of mine since it first came out (which was about a decade ago now). It's one of the most adorable and relaxing games that I have ever played, and I will never get bored of it. Although I love the Gamecube version, I play the DS version more because a handheld device is easier to set up than a console and I can take this game with me anywhere. I recently achieved the golden watering can on the game, which was probably one of my proudest moments ever. I just love this game so much.

Crunchie Rocks


It's going to be so difficult to take about these without writing everything in caps lock or exclamation marks. I love Crunchie Rocks far too much! They are literally the nicest tasting things ever! Crunchies have always been my favourite chocolate bar (alongside Twix), but Crunchie Rocks have completely broken the scale. Every time I see a packet of these, I have to buy one. I will eat the entire bag in one sitting. I can't get enough of them. They are so unhealthy, but they are the most delicious things I have ever eaten and I am constantly craving them. I may have to open a bag after this...

Thank you so much for reading this VERY LONG blog post! I hope you enjoyed learning what I loved through August. I am also super excited for September because I go back to uni soon so September should be a busy month.
What have you been loving throughout August? What are you excited for in September? 

-bunnydiver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Becky Stoakes. Powered by Blogger.