The Christmas Tag!




It's been so long since I've written a blog post that I've almost forgotten how to do it... Let's see how this goes.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS (almost). Today I thought I'd do my first Christmassy post of the year, as I've been feeling rather festive recently.

What's your favourite holiday movie?
 Elf, The Polar Express, and Arthur Christmas are a must-have for Christmas.

What are you doing for the holidays this year?
I'll be coming home from university and spending chilled-out relaxed time with my family. I'm so excited!

Do you like to stay in your PJ's or dress up for Christmas?
PJ's all the way!

Candy cane or ginger bread men?
How can you not answer ginger bread men to this question? 

Favourite Christmas Song?
"WELL I WISH IT COULD BE CHRISTMAS EVERYDAY!!!"

What's the weirdest gift you've ever received?
Probably the Knitted Character from Harry Hill's TV Burp...

What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
I like to relax all day every day and have no responsibilities. Unfortunately I can't risk doing that this year due to the deadlines I have in January. *cry*

What's at the top of your Christmas list this year?

I didn't make a Christmas list this year as there's nothing I really want or need. I just want to see people smile at the presents I've gotten them.

Any Christmas wishes?
I just hope my family have the best Christmas ever because they deserve it!

Favourite thing about your Christmas dinner?
I can't possibly pick one thing. It's all just too perfect!

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, despite it being rather pointless. Let me know your answers to these questions as I'm actually really intrigued! Speak to you soon, have a wonderful December.

-bunnydiver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Becky Stoakes. Powered by Blogger.