Get To Know Me!


Hey, everybody! So I've been doing this whole blog thing for almost a year now (crazy, huh?) and I've realised that I haven't properly introduced myself! Apologies for this!
So, instead of revising for the exam I have tomorrow, I am going to do the 'Get To Know Me' Tag.

1: What is your name?
Rebecca.

2: How old are you?
I turned 18 recently.

3: When is your birthday?
The 27th of May!

4: How tall are you?
No clue, but very VERY small!

5: Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have a 22 year old brother.

6: Do you have any pets?
Yes, I currently have a dog (Dasher), a guinea pig (Mario), and a three-legged tortoise (Slowcoach). And my brother, if that counts.

7: Do you participate in any sports?
HAHAHAHA don't make me laugh.

8: Do you speak any other languages?
I did German for GCSE but I've forgotten everything, so no.

9: Which places would you like to travel to that you've never been to before?
I'd definitely like to visit America someday, and European countries such as Germany. I'm also quite intrigued with Amsterdam.

10: What was the last concert you went to?
Maroon 5 last week.

11: What is your favourite subject in school?
My current favourite subject in college is Psychology.

12: What are your favourite bands/singers?
My favourite bands are The Feeling and The Script. However, I am also in love with The Police and Wet Wet Wet. I also like Simple Plan and All Time Low. My music taste is very mixed.

13: What is your favourite song at the moment?
Under My Skin by Peter Bradley Adams. This has been my favourite song for years.

14: What is your favourite book?
I like the Fallen series by Lauren Kate, The Hunger Games, Divergent, etc.

15: What is your favourite film?
It's got to be High School Musical 2! (no shame)

16: What are your favourite TV Shows?
Friends, Coronation Street and EastEnders.

17: What is your favourite place you have visited?
I really loved Scotland, and Spain's cool too.

18: What's your favourite colour?
Quite a light blue shade.

19: What is your favourite animal?

Poison Arrow Frogs (especially the blue ones!)

20: What is your favourite shop?
This changes all the time but I'm loving Dorothy Perkins and H&M at the moment.

21: What's your favourite perfume?
Cashmere by Next.

22: What is your favourite make up item?
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. This thing is my LIFE.

23: What's your favourite season?
Summer because of the weather, although Christmas is my favourite holiday.

24: What's your favourite resaurant?
Pizza Hut because pizza...

25: What is your favourite food?
Schnitzel!


Hopefully you may like me a little bit more now! If you'd like to learn anything more about me, check out my YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/user/bunnydiver1997) because I tend to do a lot of tags.

Also, my birthday blog post will be coming up shortly, although it's going to be quite lengthy and I want to get my exams over and done with first.

Thank you for the support on my recent blog post about My Outlook on Disease and Appearance. I'm overwhelmed by how kind people are being towards my opinions, so thank you.

Bye bye for now, have a lovely day!

-bunnydiver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Becky Stoakes. Powered by Blogger.